22 December 2010

holiday treats

What treats are you baking and eating this Christmas? Here are some ideas from previous posts...

Peppermint Bark
Mint Brownies
Chocolate Mint Cookies
Cinnamon Rolls
Brownies (Just spread melted chocolate chips on top and sprinkle with candy cane pieces)
Hot Cocoa
Snickerdoodles
Peanut Butter Fudge
Chocolate Chip Cookies


Chef Jeff and I made peppermint patties for the first time. They were delicious. When I get a chance, I'll share that recipe too.

Lastly, have you had hot white chocolate? Don't ask me how as a lover of white chocolate I've never thought of this before. It is divine.

1 comment:

  1. I've made sooo much this year!
    Candied Almonds
    Gooey Butter Cookies
    Snickerdoodles
    Lemon Pecan drops
    My oatmeal trail-mix cookies
    Buckeyes
    Chocolate dipped pretzels (rolled in crushed peppermint and/or mini chocolate chips, sprinkled with red and green sugar or festive Christmas sprinkles for the kids)
    And I have to come up with a few more for Christmas at our house, thanks for the suggestions - I think I'll make peanut butter fudge, now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...