4 skinless chicken Breasts
1/4 cup olive oil
2 minced garlic cloves
2 cups crushed rice crispies (Cornflakes or bread crumbs)
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Warm oil and garlic cloves on the stove top to infuse flavors
2. In a shallow pan combine crushed rice crispies and 1/4 Parmesan cheese.
3. Dip Chicken in oil and then coat in cereal mixture.
4. Pour remaining oil on chicken and pat with remaining crumbs
5. Bake 425 degrees for 35-45 minutes until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Easy!!! I love garlic so I think I used 5-6 cloves and wow, was it good!!! This is one of the best baked chicken recipes I think I have ever made. I served with Mashed potatoes and a green salad. Thank you for being patient with me as I have been a contributor since the beginning of this blog but never contributed. Hopefully this will be the beginning of lots of sharing of recipes. Bon Appetit!!!