- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 16 oz jar mild salsa verde
- 2 cups fresh cilantro
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 3 cups pepper jack cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 10 whole wheat tortillas
- Boil the chicken until cooked through. Shred chicken and set it aside.
- In blender, puree salsa, sour cream, and cilantro (save a little for the top of the enchiladas) until smooth.
- Spread a little of the sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 dish.
- Place sauce, chicken, corn, cheese, and cilantro on a tortilla. Roll the filled tortilla and place in dish. Continue with all tortillas or until dish is full.
- Top with remaining sauce, cheese, corn, and cilantro.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes.