25 January 2010

Chocolate Mint Cookies


These chocolate chip Mint Cookies are really too good.
They aren't helping my goal of losing 10 lbs. either.
So, if I'm going to enjoy them and be a little plumper for it, I might as well share that joy with you.

One of my Achievement Girls made one of these for me and then gave me the recipe.
Enjoy!

3/4 c. butter, soft
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 egg
1 t. vanilla
1 t. peppermint extract
1 1/2 c. flour
1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 t. baking soda
1/4 t. salt
1 c. chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Cream wet ingredients and then add dry and mix until blended.
Drop by teaspoonful onto cookie sheet and bake about 12 minutes.
They will be pretty soft but will set as they cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...