24 May 2010

finemealwoman favorite: quinoa and black bean salad

Tonight I made this Quinoa and Black Bean Salad for dinner. It has been way too long since I made it. I posted this recipe when I first started finemealwoman. It's a great summer dish and is incredible flavorful. It is a finemealwoman favorite!

I plan to post finemealwoman favorites from time to time. I hope those of you that are new to finemealwoman will enjoy seeing some of the recipes from previous posts. As for you regular readers, maybe it will remind you of a recipe you wanted to try, but never got around to it.

3 comments:

  1. YUM! I LOVE this meal too! Can't wait to make it since I think I have just about all the ingredients. SO SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello good timing! I just bought Quinoa last week thinking I would find a good recipe! Thanks for reposting.

    One question, though... Do you eat this at room temp, warm, or cold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ladies! I hope you try it and enjoy it. As for the temperature... I chill it for an hour or so and serve cold.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...