- 1 30 oz. can of pumpkin (or just puree your jack-o-lantern)
- 1 13 oz. can of evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter
1. Grease bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
2. Line bottom of pan with waxed paper.
3. Combine pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, and cinnamon in a bowl.
4. Mix well
5. Pour into pan
6. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture
7. Drizzle melted butter over cake mix
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 75 minutes, until knife come out clean from the middle of cake
9. Cool completely
10. Run butter knife around edges of cake
11. Flip over onto cookie sheet
12. Refrigerate at least 4 hours
13. Cut and serve with whipped cream topping