10 May 2010

No-Bake Peanut Butter Toblerone Cheesecake

I found this recipe on one of my friend's blogs, so I decided to make it for Ongo's birthday a few weeks back. It was very good and I would make it again. Sorry that I do not have any pictures:( It was gone too fast--but Ongo and I did not eat it all ourselves, we shared with some of his family.

Ingredients:

-1 1/4 cups Oreo crumbs
-1/4 cup melted butter
-2 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
-1 cup peanut butter (recipe calls for creamy, I used crunchy and it still turned out really good)
-1 cup sugar
-2 100 gram Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate
-1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip topping


Directions:

Mix Oreo crumbs and butter and press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with mixer until well blended. Chop one of the Toblerone bars and add to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Whisk in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spoon over crust.
Refrigerate 3 hours.
Microwave remaining Cool Whip and chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on High 1 min.; cool slightly. Pour over cheesecake. Refrigerate until firm.
When ready to serve, run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim.

1 comment:

  1. by the way, thinking about this cheesecake is blowing my mind. i haven't even attempted to make it yet, but i think about it a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...