1. 1 orange, zested, then juiced, remainder discarded
2. 1 lemon, zested, then juiced, remainder discarded
3. 1 lime, zested, then juiced, remainder discarded
4. 4 cloves garlic, minced
5. 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
6. 1/4 cup soy sauce
7. 1/4 cup canola oil (or olive oil … I normally use olive oil)
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt
9. 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
10. 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
Add all the ingredients to a large (gallon sized) zip lock bag. Toss/massage chicken pieces into marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours to 24 hours (depending on the level of flavor you desire). Either put chicken on skewers to barbeque or put in a sauté pan to sauté.
*My family prefers to leave the chicken to marinate for 24 hours, as the flavors intensify.
*Also this makes a ton of marinade, so you could easily do up to 2 pounds of chicken for this recipe and have plenty enough marinade for all the chicken.
*This recipe was taken from foodnetwork.com and is from Bob Blumer.