- Before-You-Know-It Bean Dip
- Badda-Bing-Badda-Boom Garlic Bread
- Im"meat"iate Spaghetti Sauce
- It's Ready Already Alfredo
- Presto It's Pesto
- Nanosecond Nachos
OK, so you get the idea. Pretty fun.
This week I made Hallelujah Hummus and it was tasty, tasty.
Here is the recipe:
- 3 Tbs. chicken (or veggie) stock
- 1 cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. tahini (sesame paste)
- I added chili powder and crushed red pepper to give it some kick!