06 August 2009

italian chicken and rice

If you don't love your crock pot, it's time you start! Oh how I love coming home from church to a house that smells so good and a warm dinner that is ready to be devoured! This picture is our dinner before it cooked. I don't have a picture of it when it was done because we gobbled it all up. It sure was good! I plan on doing this one again for sure!

Ingredients
  • Italian dressing
  • Chicken broth
  • 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup rice
  • Carrots
  • Celery
  • Onion
  • Black pepper
Directions
  1. Pour uncooked rice in crockpot
  2. Add chicken, veggies, dressing, chicken broth, and pepper
  3. Cook on the 6 hour setting

2 comments:

  1. yes- i love that feeling/scent of the house that smells like a delicious crockpot- YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last Sunday I made a crock pot meal because I had company and it was so wonderful coming home (starving as usual) to a nice meal all ready. I decided to do that more often. Any day is great for it. I am going to try this recipe and some of your others as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...