19 July 2009

sweet potato pasta

This is another example of a meal that just comes together from this and that. I had some spinach and chive pasta from Trader Joe's just waiting to be used, so I grabbed it and started pulling together a meal. I added some olive oil to the drained pasta. I baked a sweet potato in the oven for about an hour and then cut it up into little pieces. I grilled the zucchini and peppers in a bit of olive oil, but made sure they didn't get too mushy. I cut up a couple scallions, added some pepper, and then added some grated parmesan cheese. It was intended to be a warm meal, but it also tastes great cold as a pasta salad.

1 comment:

  1. yum, sweet potatoes? how great. i never use/buy those because i wonder what the heck i'd do with them! this is great so far, star, i already have new ideas. thanks (and thanks everyone)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...